Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Featuring >> Gracie & James

||shop|| ||instagram|| ||facebook||

I met Laya via her personal Instagram and then followed her as she opened her online boutique - Gracie & James.  I fell in love with her shop because she carried all of my favorite brands; Wovenplay, Dagmar Daley, Hatch for Kids, Misha Lulu...  I snagged a few of my favorite items from her shop and could not have been more pleased with the speedy delivery and Laya'a ever-so-pleasant customer service!  I grabbed a Misha Lulu tank, a few Dagmar Daley pieces and this Wovenplay romper...  Oh, I just love it all and this romper is SMASHING!  I seriously feel like Everly looks like a little doll in it!  :)

Romper - Wovenplay, Head Scarf - NUN kids, Sandals - Saltwater Sandals

You can receive 20% off your entire purchase at Gracie and James now through July 22nd with code, "URBANCUB"!  Shop on!

No comments :

Post a Comment